RPEA is a non-profit association of retirees and active employees who are members of the California Public Retirement System (CalPERS). Our mission is important:
- RPEA represents all public employees - classified schools, public agencies, and state.
- RPEA is the liaison between retirees and CalPERS.
- RPEA is a mutual protective association for all beneficiaries of CalPERS.
- RPEA fights to maintain our current pension and health care benefits and improve these benefits every year.
- RPEA has local chapters in your area - attend meetings to stay informed and hear interesting speakers.
- While we encourage participation in one of our 70 chapters, most of our members participate by reading our bi-monthly newsletter, giving us feedback on their needs and enrolling in one or more of our "members only" supplemental insurance programs.
At $5.00 per month, RPEA is a bargain that is hard to resist. You need us to fight to protect your earned pensions and benefits. We need you and you to support our fight to protect our pensions and benefits.